mrkris schrieb:
> Perhaps I missed this in the docs, but I'm using the corner plugin from
> http://www.malsup.com/jquery/corner/
>
> The plugin works great, but the moment I assign a height to a class:
>
> .foo {
>     height: 150px;
> }
>
> then do:
>
> $('.foo').corner()
>
> The corners appear 1/2 way down the element, it doesn't scale at all.
> Hope this makes sense. Anyone run into this or know how to fix this?
>
> Thanks.

I had the same yesterday, the examples on the demo page are using a
padding of 20px ... that with the height is not working properly
(ignoring the height ?). I now also just use the padding to make the
rounded box bigger/smaller.... not the best way i think but it works...

best regards,
Truppe Steven