Stephen Woodbridge schrieb:

>> I wanted to show it only visuel. Understand, in the DIV#content is to see:
>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>> <bla>text</bla>
>>
>> So the pure code, does a possibility exist there?
>>
> Ooh! I know! Did this! look at:
>
> http://imaptools.com:8081/maps/demo2.html

Boah, great!!!

> double click the map to get xml displayed under the map, click toggle to
> see it as formated html.
>
> Check my script, you welcome to any ideas I have there. I'm sure you can
> improve on them.

I found your function, works not for me.
You make the XML-on the fly.

                     if (xml.xml == undefined) {
                         var XS = new XMLSerializer();
                         this.value = XS.serializeToString(xml);
                     } else {
                         this.value = xml.xml;
                     }

Is o.k., i give up. I playing with the Script, i need not necessarily
it, thanks...

--
Viele Grüße, Olaf