Hi Guys,

You've probaly seen the Ajaxian post on the YUI dialog. Well i am happy
to report that i've almost completed my plugin (after i released
cssHover i did a complete rewrite) and it offers almost thesame
functionality as the YUI version:
* Fully themable
* Fully customizable (e.g. isDraggable, isResizable, hasStatus,
setContent, setContentURL, useIframe, Modal, Non-Modal etc. etc.)
* Callbacks: onOpen, onLoad
* Easy to use.

All you have to include are my cssHover class, the interface iDrag,
iResizable and iUtil class and optionally the iFxTransfer class for nice
animations.

Well, today i finished the dragging and resizing part, as well as the
maximize/minimize buttons. This is all done. All whats left is add the
support for multiple dialogs on 1 page (including switching from one
dialog to another), some testing and it'll be released in the wild.

-- Gilles