On 11/9/06, Jörn Zaefferer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Brandon Aaron schrieb:
> > Perhaps it would be best to just allow the style sheet to define
> > whether or not it is auto by setting the style to a blank string.
> >
> > var finished = function() { --running; this.style.height = ''; };
> >
> Wouldn't it be better if jQuery's animate would reset any styles to
> nothing if it modifies them? This would take a lot of boiler plate code
> and possible errors out of plugins.

I would say that it is always best if the inline styles could be
removed (that is why I love the class animator Paul is working on).
The fx module cannot reset the style properties because the element
will also be reset. However, the fx module does reset a few properties
when it makes sense and is possible. It is best to allow the plug-ins
to determine when styles should be 'reset'.

--
Brandon Aaron