I think this is where namespacing comes into play. We don't really
want to conflict with other libraries again. I think the internal
stucture should be:

jQuery.array[method]
jQuery.string[method]
jQuery.number[method]
jQuery.date[method]

Then we can provide shortcuts (making sure we don't overwrite
anything) like $A, $S, $N and $D respectively.

This is something I've been thinking about doing also and would be a
nice extension for jQuery users.

--
Brandon Aaron