Hi guys,

After i've done a lot (+8 weeks!) of work on the window class it's now
ready to be released to the public for beta testing. I'm hoping to
release this plugin at the same time jQuery 1.1 becomes available, but
all bugs have to be squised off course.

The plugin makes use of my cssHover plugin (
http://gilles.jquery.com/cssHover/ ) and some of the plugins uit of the
interface pack ( http://interface.eyecon.ro/ ). This way, i didn't have
to rewrite code again. So thanks Stefan for your work on interface, it
made this plugin possible.

There is a demo page online at my jQuery site:
http://gilles.jquery.com/window/

Please be advised not yet to use this plugin, since it may contain bugs,
even though i have tried to keep it to a minimum. The documentation is
in the source code and below in this email.

Known issues:
- Not tested in IE7, Opera and Safari, but IE6 and FFX work
- The iframe hack isn't added yet, because that caused a massive
performance drop in MSIE. Doesn't cover select boxes yet.
- There is currently only one theme available (XP Aqua), but there will
be more before i release the plugin so you see how to make your own.
- Only one callbacks yet: onLoad, suggestions are welcome
- Unknown if it leaks in MSIE, if so, please advise where and i'll fix it

A few highlights:
- Fully themable, including active/non active state.
- Multiple dialogs on 1 page, automatic z-indexing
- Modal dialogs
- Minimize/maximize functionality
- Draggable/Resizable
- Windows behaviour: doubleclick titlebar to maximize or restore if
minimized
- Stays in center if you say so, as long as the titlebar wasn't dragged.
- When maximized, the window remains in view when you scroll the page

Other than that, you can set a lot of options:
- Minimum size
- Maximum size
- Title bar width when minimized
- Use transfer effects (explode / implode)
- Initial state: minimized / normal / maximized
- Opacity
- Restricted to parent

Read the code for more ;)

-- Gilles