Good job!

Let's see what I can contribute in the future.

-Paul

2006/11/16, John Resig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Just commited string.js and array.js to the plugin repository. They are
extending Array and String prototypes with functions, when they do not exist
yet. Documentation and testsuite is in there, too.

I'm more-than-fine with extending the Array and String prototypes from
a plugin. jQuery doesn't do this natively (for the reasons already
discussed) - but having it as an option for users would be great. Plus
it would make it easier for Prototype users to transition over to
jQuery proper.

(and after looking through the code, it looks real good - great job!)

--John

Paul Bakaus
Web Developer