Su, if you're going to make a comment like that, at least have the
courtesy to:

1) Cite the reasons that you feel his work isn't ready
2) Offer up solutions or examples that could help him out in improving
his work

Gilles is trying to provide functionality which really isn't available
to the jQuery community and it would be better if everyone provided some
sensible guidance instead of simply stating criticisms. Lets be helpful
here guys.

Rey...