I believe it uses the encoding of the page it is in. That's the limit of my
knowledge.

On 12/1/06, 齐永恒 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

i use gb2312, because my database is gbk, and our project all src is
gb2312 coding, i use java, i find my server once recive is wrong encoding.
so i want to know jQ post the data use what encoding?

在06-12-1,Blair McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:

>    - The page with the script will need to have the correct encoding
>    - The page you are requesting needs to have the correct encoding (
>    e.g. php has a method for setting encoding of page)
>    - If you are using database data, the database needs to be
>    configured to use the correct encoding
>

> Others probably have more details.
>
> Blair
>

> On 12/1/06, 齐永恒 < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > hi everyone
> > i am a Chinaese, i use jQ and form plusin , i find the Chinaese is
> > posted the wrong coding.
> > could you tel me what i will do.

yours 齐永恒