thanks ,
because some resesions , i use a fiter in reqeust, so in process jQ post, i
set reqeust setCharacterEncoding("utf-8"). so , it is ok.
i find jQ formToArray ,it is tranfer chinaese to utf-8 coding.so i recive it
use utf-8.
thank a lot.

在06-12-1,Blair McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:

I believe it uses the encoding of the page it is in. That's the limit of
my knowledge.

On 12/1/06, 齐永恒 <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

> i use gb2312, because my database is gbk, and our project all src is
> gb2312 coding, i use java, i find my server once recive is wrong encoding.
> so i want to know jQ post the data use what encoding?
>
> 在06-12-1,Blair McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:
> >

> >    - The page with the script will need to have the correct
> >    encoding
> >    - The page you are requesting needs to have the correct encoding
> >    (e.g. php has a method for setting encoding of page)
> >    - If you are using database data, the database needs to be
> >    configured to use the correct encoding
> >

> > Others probably have more details.
> >
> > Blair
> >

> > On 12/1/06, 齐永恒 < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > hi everyone
> > > i am a Chinaese, i use jQ and form plusin , i find the Chinaese is
> > > posted the wrong coding.
> > > could you tel me what i will do.

> yours 齐永恒

yours 齐永恒