The issue continues.  Though it appears I was misled and it appears to not
be about the xhtml bug.
Guess I just recalled that comment.  It just crashed over at
www.456bereastreet.com and it crashed there, thats strict html4 so the
problem got more wide spread.  I have gone through a cycle of opening
firefox and loading the first page then opening firebug and it either
crashed there or crashed when I clicked on html or inspect.

Having said that I have just opened  a new firefox window  and firebugged a
whole load of sites includng those I previously listed.

Perhaps the issue is now resolved somehow, fingers crossed - what I have
seen looks really amazing.
Hope the crashing remains resolved! So I can get neck deep in jQuery and
firebug

-S
On 05/12/06, Mike Alsup <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> www.linkdup.com - works fine
> www.getk2.com - crashes when firebug is enabled

Hi Sam,

I didn't have any trouble with either of those sites.  K2 throws a js
exception but Firebug handles it just fine.