Hey folks,

I've got a problem where I'm trying to use the selectable plugin (very cool,
btw) and it isn't working the second time content is loaded onto the page..

here's what's happening.

I have a page that has a list of tags on it.  When the user clicks on a tag,
it loads a series of images from a database and displays them in a div.
By default when you go to the page the script loads the latest images.

At the end of the php script that loads images, I have some code that tells
everything in that div to be a selectable.. it looks like:

<script type="text/javascript">
   $('#content').Selectable(
   {
       accept    : 'preview',
       opacity : 0.2,
       selectedclass: 'selecteditem',
       helperclass: 'selecthelper',
       onselect: function(serial)
       {
           var selected = serial.hash;
           //toggleButtons(1);

   );
   </script>

This works as expected and is great.  However, when the user clicks on a tag
and the new set of images loads up (I'm using something like:

$("content" .load("./loadImages.php"));

the selectable rubberband select box works, but none of the items are
selectable.

I'm guessing that it's trying to run the selectable code before the images
exist.. but even when I do something like:

function applySelectables ()
{
   $('#content').Selectable(
   {
       accept    : 'preview',
       opacity : 0.2,
       selectedclass: 'selecteditem',
       helperclass: 'selecthelper',
       onselect: function(serial)
       {
           var selected = serial.hash;
   );

}

   $("#content").load("./showRef.php", function() {
       applySelectables();
   });

it still doesn't work.

I'm not getting any errors returned in the code, so I'm curious if anyone
has any suggestions..

cheers!

--
jason schleifer