Exactly right, looking back at my explanation I can see how this is
confusing.

When I said work in the same way as the other options, I block content using
flashBlock by default :)

I tried to rewrite my original message but had little joy with finding
better wording.

I should have said how can I make the alternative content display when using
the flash plugin with flashBlock (firefox extension)

the more I can make a site adapt to the users BVP &
settings/options/preferences the better

atb -S