Hi folks,

I am trying to use the InnerFade plugin on a site I am developing
using Drupal.  In it, I have a block that lists up to the last 5
stories posted.  Due to the way Views work in Drupal, I am not able to
add a class to the UL element directly, the code looks like below:

      <h2>Last 5 Stories</h2>
                                 <ul>
                                       <li>
view-item-last-5-stories">
view-data-node-title">
                                        </li>
                                     <li>
                                     </li>
                                  </ul>

Now, the output is rather messy, but it's what I have to deal with :(

What I am trying to do is find the UL as the child of div.item-list
using the below code:

$(document).ready(function(){
             $("div.itemlist>ul").innerfade({
                    speed: "slow",
                     timeout: 4000,
                     type: "sequence",
                     containerheight: "220px"

However, it does not seem to be finding the child UL element.  Can
anyone tell me where I am going wrong on this?

Thanks,
Tane