Ahh.. This might explain why 1.0.4 breaks a hack I made to fix an IE bug.  I
create an <iframe> element to "shield" DHTML layers absolutely positioned
over select boxes. I was using $().show(10) to force the expansion of the
Iframe within the box.  This gives the box the exact dimensions required to
fit the content. Therefore, it was a handy way to dynamically shape the
iframe to match the contents of the CMcontactEmail_msgtxt in the example
below.  Now that height and width are being cleared after making the div
visible, my iframe is not sized appropriately, and my hack doesn't work.

[Version 1.0.3]
583px; top: 199px; height: 16px; width: 58px; opacity: 0.9999;"
class="popmsg" id="CMcontactEmail_msg">
<!--[if lte IE 6.5]><iframe src='../foo.html' frameborder='0'
scrolling='no'></iframe><![endif]-->

[Version 1.0.4]
opacity: 0.9999;" class="popmsg" id="CMcontactEmail_msg">
<!--[if lte IE 6.5]><iframe src='../foo.html' frameborder='0'
scrolling='no'></iframe><![endif]-->

Is there any easy way to achieve this same effect in 1.0.4?

Honestly, I really hate this hack and would welcome recommendations on an
alternative solution Select box.  I have intentions of someday creating a
jquery plugin to replace select boxes with customizable css dropdowns (while
maintaining the selectbox hidden in form).