Another possible bug I've found is when using next() it doesn't appear
to see the next item in the DOM.
I've setup http://allan.iws.co.nz/test/ as an example. It's meant to
display the DD after the DT is clicked (see js/startup.js) but doesn't...

I've tried the identical code with jQuery 1.0.4 and it works fine.

Is this something wrong with my JS or is it a bug?

Allan