I wish to create rows of a table using the DOM.

Using var tblObj = $("#allProjects"); to retrieve the table element i then want to use the JS insertRow();

This fails, and if i alert tblObj it reports that its an Object object.

However, when using var tblObj = document.getElementById("allProjects"); The alert says that its objectHTMLTableElement.

Therefore how can i use JQuery to return the html tabl element object?

thanx

Timothy M Bowler BSc(Hons) MSc MIET | Senior Programmer

Or Media
Unit 5 Elm Court
156 -170 Bermondsey Street
London
SE1 3TQ

T: 020 7939 9540
F: 020 7939 9541

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and is
intended solely for the addressee. The material may not be reproduced either in
whole or in part without permission and may not be used or disclosed without
permission. No copies of the entirety or part of the information set out in
this email or any attachment may be made without our prior approval.  Any views
or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Or Multimedia Limited.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this email, please contact us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]