Mike,

I thought I had this working, but now I'm getting the following error in the FireBug console:

this.g.hide is not a function ... jQuery.block.js (line 75)

I'm sure you know where that is in your own code, but here's a snippet from the FireBug console:

71 impl = {
72 vis: 0, g: 0, m: 0,
73 ie6: $.browser.msie && typeof XMLHttpRequest == 'function',
74 noalpha: (window.opera && window.opera.version() < 9) || ($.browser.mozilla && /Linux/.test(navigator.platform)),
75 show: function(s) { s ? this.g.show() : this.g.hide(); this.vis = s },
76 init: function(msg, css) {
77 if (impl.g) {
78 m.empty().append(msg).css(css);
79 if (msg.jquery) msg.show();
80 return this.show(1);
81 }

Could this be caused by something I'm doing?

Thanks,
Chris

Mike Alsup wrote:
 Whew! I thought for a moment that I was going crazy. I'll download the
unpacked version and use it for the time being. Thanks for looking into it
for me Mike! :o)

No problem, Chris.  That was my fault for not testing the packed
version.  Lesson learned.  I'll upload the new stuff tonight (can't
ftp from work).  If you need it sooner just contact me directly and
I'll send it to you.

Mike

http://www.cjordan.info