Hi,

I'm a convert from prototype and so apologies if this may come out as a
dummy question.

What I intend to do is following:

I have a link (  element). On click, it displays a form which has 2 radio
elements. By default, this form is not visible. only when the   element is
clicked, the form becomes visible. Then, on form visible, user can select
any radio button and then form is processed.

 In prototype, I used the hide, visible ,block elements for accomplishing
the above. By default, the form had a :hide associated to it.

How do I accomplish the same in Jquery ?

thanks,
pranav.