Sam Collett schrieb:

> Turning out to be a useful plugin. Looking forward to a final
> version, which I assume won't be in a 'bugs' folder
> (http://olaf-bosch.de/jquery/favicon/ would be a good URL) and will
> check the remote icon actually exists.

;)
bugs, are synonym for "Bosch's unbelievable great superinvention",
all perfect, or!?
:)

Yes, you go right, is not the best idea. Now i have the shit, don't
change cool URIs!!!
I must living with that.

Good, new version for testing. I have found a way to check Favicon
exist. Than change the path.
Look at:
http://olaf-bosch.de/bugs/jquery/links5.html

JQuery, the second Link have no Favicon, cuesrc is changed, see alert.
What is to do that this works as global in the Script? Now is cuesrc not
working by the Link, look in generated HTML, please. Don't changed :(

Please help me....

--
Viele Grüße, Olaf