John Resig wrote:

> jQuery 1.1 has just been released, ...

This is really a great thing. I am looking onto jQuery architecture,
development and possibilities with great interest and admiration.

John Resig wrote:

> ..., along with an overhaul of the site design, ...

Some remarks to the site layout in IE 6.0 (with Window System Fonts set to
Large):

- in View->Text Size->Smallest it looks propably as designed:
http://www.nabble.com/file/5639/jQuerySmallest.jpg
(however, with last two links on right side overlapped with bottom grey
part)

- in View->Text Size->Medium the right upper pane with significant jQuery
features in unreadable:
http://www.nabble.com/file/5640/jQueryMedium.jpg
which looks quite as sabotage against new jQuery.

Comparing not only speed results with Jack Slocum, but also his site layout
and functionality (based on his yui-ext) with that of jQuery (based on
jQuery), I would like to stress how external layout is important for instant
opinion about library quality...

With regards,

Krzysztof