David schrieb:

> i looked at the page and i saw -moz attributes where are they coming
> from? is saw them in firebug on FF2 and the dom add-on in  IE7.
> -moz-background-inline-policy looks suspicious to me. I also have tried
> all the things that maybe could work but none of them did.

No -moz-what-ever come never from me, i see this not in Dominspector in
IE and not in FF.
What i see in Firebug, i must say it cane a Bug or what ever. Or also
default or what.
I can make Screenshot [1].

> When i downloaded the page and opened it on my computer i get 2 favicons
> in IE7 in the first two cases. Maybe that could be a hint for the no
> show of the favicon?

No, google have a Favicon the 2 two other Links/Pages have no Favicon.
You see TWO!!!???

> I put the image check function outside the plugin and i got both the
> onerror and onload function.

Yes, its work, is tested also from me. In link [2] is so. But do not in
Context.

> i hope you can learn from my mistakes

Hmmm.... ;)
Thanks.