On 1/17/07, Andrea Ercolino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Could you please confirm that the page you see in FF and IE both show
colored code? You'll begin to think I'm pedant, but in FF I see colored
code, no matter if I reload. On the contrary, in IE7 I can see at first
black code, and after a reload the page disappears and the progress bar
keeps loading, and loading, and loading... (it never stops)

I'm getting something similar in IE7 as well (FF and Opera seem fine). A

<script id=__ie_init defer=true src=//:></script>

and that's it.

--
Aaron Heimlich
Web Developer