I usually start every day using Nabble to browse through the latest posts to
the JQuery discussion list.  A couple of days ago, though, I was surprised to
find that my work's WebSense filter had blocked it as a "malicious web site."
I talked with the administrators and they initially claimed that I shouldn't be
blocked from anything (a perk of being the Webmaster), but then claimed that
there might not be a way for them to bypass the block.  What could possibly be
on Nabble that got it blocked?  Anyone else using WebSense out there
encountering a block?  This is very annoying to me.  (Might take a walk and see
if the administrators have any ideas on how to unblock it.)

-Jason Levine