Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com

On Jan 19, 2007, at 11:41 AM, Zach Shelton wrote:

same effect observed here, can't raise any fuss though...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Levine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Friday, Jan 19, 2007 9:49 am
Subject: [jQuery] [Slightly OT] Nabble Blocked
To: jQuery Discussion <discuss@jquery.com>Reply-To: "jQuery Discussion." <discuss@jquery.com>

I usually start every day using Nabble to browse through the latest posts to the JQuery discussion list. A couple of days ago, though, I was surprised to find that my work's WebSense filter had blocked it as a "malicious web site." I talked with the administrators and they initially claimed that I shouldn't be blocked from anything (a perk of being the Webmaster), but then claimed that there might not be a way for them to bypass the block. What could possibly be on Nabble that got it blocked? Anyone else using WebSense out there encountering a block? This is very annoying to me. (Might take a walk and see if the administrators have any ideas on how to unblock it.)