Looks good here… IE 7…

Rick

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2007 12:34 PM
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: [jQuery] Sliding glitch

Hi All,

I have searched and searched for an answer to this, but am at a loss - wondered
if anyone could possibly have a look at the following. Having got into jQuery
yesterday, I thought I'd jump straight in and think about using it for the
holding page of a charity I'm doing a site for.

I'm suffering a strange glitch with a slideToggle method. What seems to happen
is that a linebreak is added to the beginning of text content in the target
element just as the animation starts either opening or closing, and is only
removed on completion of the animation. Whatsmore, there is a brief "flash" of
the whole target DIV just as the animation begins on a hidden element.

I am using Firefox 1.5.0.9, Mac OS X 10.4.8 - sorry IE users if there is a bit
of dodgy CSS - I should get a PC for testing.

Any help greatly appreciated and as I get better I'll hopefully be able to
return the assistance... or if you need ActionScript help, I'm sure I can do
that right now!!

Cheers

SJ