On 1/22/07, Kelvin Luck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> OK - I've done some tweaks to the jScrollPane plugin...
>
> There is now an optional parameter "showArrows" which controls whether
> or not control arrows appear at the top and the bottom of the scroller:
>
> http://www.kelvinluck.com/assets/jquery/jScrollPane/jScrollPane.html
>
> I've also made it easier to do advanced skinning of the bar through CSS
> - check out the examples here:
>
> http://www.kelvinluck.com/assets/jquery/jScrollPane/examples.html
>
> Feedback appreciated,

Hi Kelvin,

Cool stuff!
I hit a small bug though. When "clicking" (pressing & immediately
releasing) on an arrow, the click is not recognized. The pane is not
scrolled.
If you hold, the interval fires and it works.
I didn't look into the code, but sounds like a small workaround is
needed to account for a "click" (before the interval fires).

Matt