isn't' this a great list of great minds supporting newbees on the road
to becoming the authors of great sites! I am proud to be a member of
this active community!!

We've all learned so much! and most are happy to share the knowledge!
much friendlier than some other groups.

:)

On 1/22/07, Matt Stith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would say it is better the suggested way. I also suggest, as chris
> said, that you read jquery's documentation before you continue your
> development.
>
> On 1/23/07, chango <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Wow, that was Fast!
> > ok, thanks, it's the same this: window.parent$("#myId");
> > or it's better in the way you say.
> >
> > Thanks, cheers.
> >

> > Chris Domigan wrote:
> > >
> > > All $() does is call the jQuery query engine to find dom elements based on
> > > css-like query. So $("#myId") finds any element with an id of "myId".
> > >
> > > You can do $("#myId", window.parent.document) to set the context of
> > > operation.
> > >
> > > All this is documented on the website, I recommend you start at the top!
> > >
> > > Chris

Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ - יעקב   ʝǡǩȩ   ᎫᎪᏦᎬ