Gurpartap Singh schrieb:

> Good stuff Olaf!, got the concept, but unable to understand theory,
> do you have english version for it?

No, i have no english in my head, all this is phantasie. I have no
english never on scool. I must all this learning with read, read and
read. Sorry, write you for me in german!? ;)

I hope you understand this bad english :)
Look of the Demo, all Code is on site, what understand you not?
I will see you answer here, no of the open homepage ;)

> On 1/24/07, Mike Alsup <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Cool stuff, Olaf.
>>
>> I love that the Nifty Corners favicon is distinctly square.  :-)

Yes i do nothing to sugarcoat :)

--
Viele Grüße, Olaf