Safari seems to always scroll so that the active anchor is in the
border, in other words, every time i click on a thing in the left
column, I have to scroll up a bit to read the whole thing in the
right column.

also, I'd like search to begin just a bit after having finished
typing my last letter, as it is now, I type one or two letters in
search, then wait for safari to process (I'm on a so so slow PPC G4)
and then continue typing.

other than that, really useful :D

andreas