Has anyone else had the problem of Opera not scrolling when using the
ScrollTo in interface?

(By the way, Stefan and Paul, thanks for your work on interface - I use it a
lot)

My page has a lot of  #xxx  and   anchors and I wanted to use the
ScrollToAnchors method in interface. Since the method looks for elements to
scroll to (not named anchors), I made this (small) change to the method:

ScrollToAnchors : function(speed, axis, easing) {
                        return this.each(
                                function()
                                {
                                        jQuery(this).click(
                                                function(e)
                                                {
                                                        parts =
this.href.split('#');
                                                        jQuery('[EMAIL
PROTECTED]'+parts[1]+']').ScrollTo(800);
                                                        return false;
                                                }
                                        );
                                }
                        )
                }

and used this in the document ready:

$('[EMAIL PROTECTED]"#"]').ScrollToAnchors(800);

Works great in FF, IE but not in Opera. I tried a straight ScrollTo function
in Opera, which also failed.

Can anyone confirm?