By the way, I just wanted to thank you for this plugin.  I'm putting it into
use on our company's Intranet.  We had a couple of applications that used a
tabbed interface.  The problem was that there were many tabs and items were
getting lost in the applications.  I put in jdMenu (on a testing basis for
now) to solve this problem.

I did find a minor bug with the menu and managed to fix it.  It involved
tabs that looped to a second line.  The drop down menus would still appear
on the first line.  Unfortunately, I don't have the fixed code here.  I'll
try to post it tomorrow.  (It was an easy fix.)

I was also trying to figure out a good way of handling extremely long menu
names.  We have some forms whose names I was adding to the menus and
"Northeast Health Dependent Care Reimbursement Form" makes for quite a long
menu name.  Any ideas?