From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dmitrii Dimandt
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 7:30 AM
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: Re: [jQuery] Some jQuery tips and tricks

Thank you! The example has been updated!
On 2/13/07, Klaus Hartl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Here's more semantic markup I'd use for that:

<ul id="wrapper">
     <li>
         <h2>Title 1</h2>
     </li>
     <li>
         <h2>Title 2</h2>
     </li>
     <li>
         <h2>Title 3</h2>
     </li>
</ul>

The good thing about semantic markup is that you don't need classes or
id's to separate the elements because you can pick them by type (Using
div soup naturally results in classitis as well).

You should also add the missing type attribute to your style and script
elements. As these examples seem to be meant as copy & paste do not let
the people copy the incorrect markup.

Apart from that, thanks for your efforts of course.

-- Klaus