digital spaghetti wrote:
> I know Drupal is in the SoC, I'd love to see some "dual" enhancments.
> For example, check out a plugin for Wordpress called "Canvas" (nothing
> to do with the tag!).  It's functionality in Drupal could easily be
> replaces with interface sortables, and provide a more visual layout
> system - each block becomes a dragable item, and each menu area a
> dropable.

Indeed. I'm just learning Drupal to build the website for the next
release of my own project[1], and
I would have loved sortables yesterday for organising menu structures :-)

Howie

[1] http://www.network-weathermap.com/ - the software is PHP, but the
next version of the editor will be jQuery-driven on the client, with
some fairly complex interactivity. If I get my head around all of it, at
least.