I've struggled for about three hours with a strange ie7 bug.
It's a simple animation (of a div with a height of 6em), looking like
this
    .animate({height: ghostHeight}, 250, function() { ... });
and it works fine everywhere except ie7 that says "invalid argument".

If i take away the interface (running on 1.2) it works. It seems to
somehow complain that height isn't initialized correctly or
something, because any other attribute will do (like width), and if I
add this
                     $(self).height($(self).height());
the bug disappears.

just thought I should mention it, I don't understand (and I'd rather
not have that extra line of code)

andreas