I'm stumped on how to do this with jQuery.  I have a table like this:

I need to convert it to:

Basically, I want to look at each table row and if it does not have a
class, I want to look up the table row by row till it finds a row that
has a class and id set on it and then take that class and id and apply
it to that row that does not have its class set.

What I am attempting to do is to write a show/hide script for phpBB so
that I can dynamically show/hide sections of the forum tree either
collapsed or expanded.  So far I have been successful at applying a
class and id to each table row section but not the rows directly
beneath it yet.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Shane

--
---------
Bender: "Amy, you like cute things so I baked you a pony."

http://www.reefs.org - Where reefkeeping begins on the internet.
http://www.advancedaquarist.com - High quality, free monthly publication for
the reef keeping hobbyist.
http://www.aquaristcourses.org - Distance learning courses for the