aha! I was clicking on the boots!  that's simple ajax.

the mouseover is a cool effect,
it's tracking the mouse location and showing the grid and cropping the
resultant picture. it is pretty neat! While any single part would be a
small project... I think throwing it all together would be a big
job...

sounds like a fun job!

On 2/24/07, Rick Faircloth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Being able to move the mouse over a smaller image and have
> a much larger image show a close-up of where the mouse is pointing...
>
> Rick

Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ - יעקב   ʝǡǩȩ   ᎫᎪᏦᎬ