Paul Bakaus wrote:

> we are currently working on a major rewrite on Drag & Drop for Interface
> 2.
> Hopefully I will have the time to release a alpha version soon enough.

Thank you very much, Paul.

Rather than use a hack, I'd prefer to use the proper helper technique
planned for the newer version. The project that I'm currently working on
won't be due in its final version for a few months. I can use the non-helper
version of the drag-drop for now and add in the helper element later on when
Interface updates. I'd certainly be interested in looking at the alpha
version when it's available.

Thanks again for your response,

Brian