On 27/02/2007, at 1:05 AM, Klaus Hartl wrote:
> Hi jQuerians,
>
> I just committed what I would call Thickbox Reloaded alpha version. It
> may look the same pretty much, but is a complete rewrite.
>
> Here's what's new:

I'm dumbstruck. Thanks Klaus and Jorn - you have made my day/week/
month.  I find Thickbox so useful and it looks like Thickbox 3 takes
it a huge step forward with unobtrusiveness, quality code, and best
of all - all the best enhancements put together in one almighty 'box.
It's truly One Box to Rule Them All again! I'll be tinkering with this!

Joel Birch.