On this page I've setup a test for the tabs plugin which I want to use.
http://waarneming.nl/h/default/test

The layout is wrong in FF2 (tabs are too high and too far to the
right) and in IE7 (everything looks messed up).

The scripts and the CSS are inserted through php calls in a small
framework. This works fine for thickbox and such, but I can't get tabs
to work. I've been staring at it for a long time, so maybe I'm just
missing the obvious (most probably the obvious mistake I made).

If anyone would like to help me out, please take a look.

Dylan