David Duymelinck schrieb:
> [-Stash-] schreef:
>> I like the sound of this idea if it can be made to work :)
>>
>> Do you have an example of what you're talking about David?
>>
>> Luke
>>
> I will set up an example this evening.

David, I have thought about it a little more. Maybe you can achieve what
you need with what is already there. There is an onConfirm option that
will replace the default form submit...

$('form').thickbox({
     onConfirm: function() {

We'd need a way to inject the proper values to the settings object to
get different thickboxes, but that should be doable, at least by setting
$.thickbox.defaults each time depending on which submit button got clicked.

-- Klaus