hmm.. i guess the attatchment didn`t get through and therefore the entire
message didn`t get on the list (i can see it here in my gmail) here is the
suggestion again with the image posted on imageshack.

full message was:
i like this alot :)
don`t get me wrong but i`ve made a mockup how i would like to see it.. this
doesn1`t mean that htere is something wrong with the version you posted..
just these changes in my mockup make it complete for me :)

the mockup is in the attatchment.
explenation:
let the "Close this window" (not vissable in the mockup) appear when the
mouse gets close to it. for the NEXT and PREV part with hte transparent
background.. also let that appear or fade depending on the location on the
mouse.. lets say if the mouse gets with in a 20pixel radius of the next or
prev the part will appear. otherwise it will fade away or stay away (same
with the close this window)

i hope you can do something with this.
Mark.

Image:
(kinda big images.. 700+ KB in PNG.. perhaps that`s why it didn`t got
through)
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3640/mockupthickboxcopyps4.png

extra information:
the thick white border arround the image is transparent (0.8 or 0.9) the px
width border that`s directly arround the image isn`t transparent and the 1px
border that is arround the thick white border also isn`t transparent (or
just a little)

let me know what you think of it.

Mark.

2007/2/27, Klaus Hartl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Mark schrieb:
> @Klaus Hartl
>
> don`t you like my mockup suggestion?

???

Mark, I'm all ear, but I haven't got a mail of yours. Did you write me
an email or to the list?

-- Klaus