Hi, my first jquery question - be nice ;-))

I have an accordion setup via the following JS code :

$('#Show_hide').Accordion({
       active: false,
       alwaysOpen: false,
       showSpeed: "slow",
       hideSpeed: "slow"
   });

And Css like this :

#Show_hide {
   width: 55em;
   margin-left : 1em;
   margin-top : 1em;
   }
#Show_hide h3.notSelected{
   color: #fff;
   background-color : #036;
   background-image: url(../pictures/left_d.gif) ;
   background-repeat: no-repeat;
   background-position: 0.1em 50% ;
   }
#Show_hide h3.selected{
   color: #000;
   background-color : #E6E8FA ;
   background-image: url(../pictures/down_d.gif) ;
   background-repeat: no-repeat;
   background-position: 0.1em 50% ;
   }

When an h3 element is clicked, it is opened and text is displayed -
.selected CSS is applied - all is well.
When same element is clicked again, element is closed but .selected CSS is
still applied - i like it to switch to .notSelected .
How is this done in Jquery ? I think is has to be something like an OnHide
action ?!?!
And yes, I know i can set it to let it always display one item open but that
is not what my client wants :P

Cees (Aka Snowtiger)