Greetings!

jdMenu 1.3 is in final beta and there are quite a number of changes! jdMenu
1.3 is a total rewrite from the ground up

[New Features]
* Dual delay settings for showing and hiding of menus
* Accessibility support - support for keyboard navigation of menus (items
have to have an A tag to get focus)
* Smart menu positioning - menus will position themselves to be in the
browser viewport at all times
* Vertical menu capable
* "Easy Dynamic" feature - Callback for incredibly easy dynamic menus
allowing you to manipulate the DOM when a menu is triggered to be shown or
hidden
* Custom animation support - Callback to allow for easily integrating custom
animations and effects
* Enhanced behavior support - Allows for your callback to return a boolean
to control whether a menu should be shown/hidden. This allows for
customization such as "locking" menus

[Updates]
* CSS Theme support - Simplifed styles and broke these out into two
stylesheets allowing for easier theme development
* jQuery 1.1.1 compliant
* Converted IE iframe fix to use the bgiframe plugin
* Updated jdMenu's use of the dimensions plugin to fix a dimensions API
change

http://jdsharp.us/code/jQuery/plugins/jdMenu/1.3.beta/

I'm hoping to get the documentation updated, a few more examples online and
the release packaged in the next night or so but we're moving into a house
at the end of the week. So "orderly chaos" best describes our apartment
and my schedule!

Feedback/code review greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
-Jonathan