Hi Mark,

Yep, no reason why you couldn't add an image in front of a menu item. Also
you can style each item as needed, just create a class and add it to the
item as so:
// Stylesheet
li.myItem1 {
 background-color: white;
}
li.myItem2 {
 background-color: black;
}

// HTML
<ul class="jd_menu">
  <li class="myItem1">...</li>
   <li class="myItem2">...</li>
</ul>

Cheers,
-Jonathan

On 2/27/07, Mark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

looks nice.
and a questiuon.. if it`s not in see it as a suggestion.

is it possible to add a image infront of the menu item?
is it possible to have custom styles for each menu item? (example: first
item with a white background, second with a black background ... etc...)

good job so far.