Josh,

After further testing this doesn't appear to work with IE6 (or Safari).

Your technique for binding the radio buttons works in the main page,
but it appears that any javascript returned via the ajax call is
ignored by IE6 (and also by Safari).

BTW, my AJAX stuff is really AJAH (returning HTML). I'm not setting a
response type server side. Could that be the problem?

-- Brad

ps - I notice that all other posts from this list have [jQuery] in the
subject. I figured the mailing list automatically included that, but
this thread doesn't have it.