From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Matt Stith
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 9:55 PM
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: Re: [jQuery] Why are my graphics "jumping"?

Upgrade your jQuery to 1.1.2. The problem was resolved.
On 3/2/07, Rick Faircloth <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Hi, all.
I've been working on imitating Carlos Sanz' menu
at  <http://www.generalmedicine.com/index2.htm>
http://www.generalmedicine.com/index2.htm.
I've been successful except for one thing:
When one of the images in my version of the menu at
 <http://www.whitestonemedia.com/accordion_menu/accordion_menu.html>
http://www.whitestonemedia.com/accordion_menu/accordion_menu.html
is clicked so that it closes, the graphic "jumps " a little at the start of
it
slide upward.
I can't for the life of me figure out why.
Can someone have a look at the source and tell me if you see anything
that might account for that behavior?
Rick