I am having major issues with the newer versions of JQuery with IE6.
Everything works beautifully in Firefox and IE 7.  Jquery 1.04 is stable in
IE 6, but jquery1.11+ causes an occasionally crash IE runtime error when
using radio buttons that are triggering xajax calls.  A bigger issue is that
now I have really messeded CSS issues.  To solve the Radio button issues, I
am probably just going to remodel that part of the page without radios.
But, as far as the CSS, I am at a loss.  Any ideas on how Jquery 1.1.1+
could cause css issues in IE?  I am looking for clues, but haven't found any
yet.  Each refresh causes different div backgrounds to appear and dissappear
in a seemingly random pattern.

Can somebody wave a magic wand and make IE6 go away?

thanks,

jeremy