On 09/03/2007, at 7:40 PM, Brice Burgess wrote:
> Joel Birch wrote:
>> Example:
>> This plugin is now used on my Blush Tomatoes site although only two
>> of the main menu items have dropdowns.
>> http://www.blushtomatoes.com.au/about/
> Joel,
>
>   The menu and the site look great. Fantastic actually. As my .au
> connection seems to be crawling, it got me thinking that blushtomatoes
> would be a prime candidate for unobtrusive ajax supplied content --
> bundled with the history plugin of course! Did you do the graphics?
>
> ~ Brice

Thanks Brice - I did submit that site to Rey a while ago to be
included in the Sites Using jQuery list, but I think he missed the post.

I did the graphics, although the tomatoes graphic in the header was
merely an enhancement of the graphic used in the Blush Tomatoes logo,
which a co-worker of mine created.

Maybe I misunderstand you regarding the ajax supplied content idea,
but I would think that would only make accessing the content only
very slightly quicker because the HTML for the navigation and the
header and footer is fairly minimal. Also, I've finished work on that
site and am only updating it to improve the javascript as I get
better at it and uncover better ways of doing things, and also to
take advantage of jQuery updates as they arise.

Do you think my Superfish plugin is worthwhile? I know you are a
jQuery veteran so how does the code look to you? Any improvements?

Cheers.
Joel.