Hehe... well isnt jquery "basic javascript" too?

On 3/15/07, Benjamin Sterling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

sorry about that hit the submit button :)

back to my story....

Because this will be on a government server, they don't want anything
other then basic javascript, I can explain the whole discussion with the
client but this message would be to long and either way the result would be
that I can use any frameworks.

So I take a look at the specs and my brain just goes limp...... I CAN'T
THINK OF HOW I WOULD DO THIS WITH OUT JQUERY......

it is a sad sad world....  all because of my dependency of the crack that
is jQuery...

The end..

--
Benjamin Sterling